MediaWhiz knows that social media has gone mainstream with more 75% of consumer buying decisions being influenced by fellow socializers.
Effective social media marketing is about putting something directly into the hands of your audience. It’s not telling people what to think or trying to make branded small talk. It’s about giving people something to do and encouraging them to engage with your brand, on their terms, between purchases.
The social media industry
The explosive growth in social media has yielded a complex ecosystem — with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, blogs and YouTube leading the pack. With more than 64% of U.S. Internet users regularly using social networking sites, it’s no wonder that 90% of marketers validate the importance of social media on their business. Yet, many marketers remain unsure of how to overcome three key challenges:
- How do I measure the effect of social media marketing on my business?
- How do I integrate and manage all of my social media marketing activities?
- What are the best ways to sell with social media?
If social media is the new word-of-mouth, marketers need to convert influence into action in order to stay competitive.
building social authority
Cracking the code of social media marketing demands a new way of thinking. It requires you to establish yourself as an expert / influencer in your given field without overtly injecting a marketing angle. When you genuinely convince others of your intentions, you will be in a position where people choose you, gravitate to your products / offerings, and experience you in a social way, on their terms.
social media marketing expertise
MediaWhiz’s social media marketing solutions leverage our vast knowledge of the social, search, and performance marketing landscapes to help marketers establish an easy-to-find online presence, engage with more prospects, convert more customers and turn them into ardent fans. We take a performance-driven approach to our social media marketing solutions:
- Organic Social: Referral-based media is the best kind of media. Our organic social media solutions are designed to drive brand engagement, stronger customer relationships and ROI for both “owned” (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) and “earned” (retweets, likes, share, viral) social media.
- Paid Social: With social media accounting for more than 30% of all online audience time, it is essential for marketers to reach their target consumers on social media sites. MediaWhiz can manage and optimize paid social media campaigns that drive direct customer engagement and stimulate “earned” media. Our paid social media solutions (Facebook Display Ads, Promoted Tweets, Sponsorships, etc.) are designed to build brand awareness and serve as a catalyst that feeds “owned” and “earned” media while capturing the attention of the right potential customers.
The marketers that will eventually win in social media will be those who understand and embrace this dynamic landscape. They will start by developing and implementing campaigns that drive consumer interaction and engage customers in new and interesting ways. In doing so, they will set themselves apart by measuring and optimizing user engagement from owned, earned and paid social media efforts.